Before the puppies are born:
You can expect us to answer all your questions promptly, patiently and professionally. If we don’t know the answer to your question, we will tell you and do the research to find the answer.
What you can expect from us once the litter is born:
1. You will receive notification that the litter is born.
2. You will receive updates every week regarding the progress of the litter.
3. Photos posted on the web site throughout the 8 weeks will allow you a peek at the puppies’ progress.
4. Between the 6th and 7th weeks you will be notified which puppy is yours.
5. You can expect clear and accurate communication concerning pick-up.
6. You can expect that while the puppy is with us they will receive the best care possible. We are committed to giving our puppies the best start physically, socially and mentally. We will begin crate training and basic potty training concepts with the puppies.
7. All puppies will receive age appropriate veterinary care. All records of your puppy's vaccinations and de-wormings and any other trips to the veterinarian will be sent home to you.
8. All puppies will be spayed or neutered before leaving our property unless being purchased as breeding stock.
9. All companion puppies will be micro-chipped prior to leaving the property.
10. All puppies are covered by a 24 month health guarantee against genetic diseases. This guarantee is outlined in the contract.
11. A puppy package will either be sent home with the puppy or come in the mail prior to the puppy being shipped.
12. We will be here to support you for the life of your puppy.
1. Be timely in all correspondence including application, payments and contracts.
2. Have a realistic view of your Labradoodle puppy. Labradoodles are very intelligent but they are not perfect nor are they ready made house dogs. Proper training and time are necessary in order for your Labradoodle to become the wonderful pet you are hoping for.
We highly recommend puppy classes at a minimum for basic training.
We also suggest the use of a crate. If you have any questions about the use of a crate or training please ask! We are here to help.
3. Please consider before you purchase your puppy that you are entering into a 12-15 year commitment. Also consider the financial and time demands beyond the purchase of your puppy. Puppies require toys, food, crates, leashes, bowls, grooming, training, veterinary visits and heart worm preventative.
4. We require that your puppy visit the veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery.
5. We ask that you resist the temptation to show you puppy off out in public until they have received their complete round of vaccinations. Puppies are very vulnerable to disease until fully vaccinated.
6. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your puppy or his/her care.
7. Enjoy your Labradoodle!